CONNIT developed a complete IoT solution to measure and manage water consumption
We can implement Live Blue at the level of a city, a private place or a building. It allows you to get an efficient and sub metering with minimum costs, to follow the consumption evolution, to detect the leaks, or to simplify the recoveries.
Many metrics which helps you to take the right decisions. Discover here all the types of case studies.
Some use cases
Cities and municipalities
– Making easier the metering
– Optimizing the network performance thanks to the sectorization et the leak detection
– Creating new services for your clients (information about their consumption, advices, creation of sub-areas
– Deploying a simple and reliable system of individual billing
– Providing news services for the owners and tenants (consumption tracking)
– Anticipating the damages thanks to the leak detection
Buildings et industrial sites
– Centralizing and simplifying the consumption metering
– Understanding and optimizing external uses
– Detecting issues like leaks or failures
The Pays de Gex is an association of municipalities located between the Jura mountains and the Léman Lake, in the far west of Switzerland and in the east north of the french department of Ain.
We were chosen with Sifox to deploy the first high scale of smart metering project.
Since 2015, around 30 000 meters have been deployed.